Converting .TPS files
Author Message
 Converting .TPS files

Greetings,

I've been asked to retrieve data from a proprietary (non-functional)
medical database and import it into my Clipper app. The data tables have
.TPS extensions. Does anyone have information about deciphering this
format, and if so are tools available to extract data to a text file?

Thanks,

Joe Fanucchi
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting .TPS files

On Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:30:49 +0100, Joe Fanucchi

Quote:

> Greetings,

> I've been asked to retrieve data from a proprietary (non-functional)
> medical database and import it into my Clipper app. The data tables have
> .TPS extensions. Does anyone have information about deciphering this

I've seen some shareware programs that included .tps files.

Looking at the .exe file shows the following

TopSpeed Corporation
TopSpeed (TPS) Driver 1.0

It's probably a driver for TopSpeed C compiler.

Quote:
> format, and if so are tools available to extract data to a text file?

Try TopSpeed at http://www.topspeed.com
Quote:

> Thanks,

> Joe Fanucchi
> http://www.meditrax.com

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting .TPS files
Or, if it is TopSpeed, could be some kind of Clarion file too maybe???

:=JHS

Quote:

> On Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:30:49 +0100, Joe Fanucchi

> > Greetings,

> > I've been asked to retrieve data from a proprietary (non-functional)
> > medical database and import it into my Clipper app. The data tables have
> > .TPS extensions. Does anyone have information about deciphering this

> I've seen some shareware programs that included .tps files.

> Looking at the .exe file shows the following

> TopSpeed Corporation
> TopSpeed (TPS) Driver 1.0

> It's probably a driver for TopSpeed C compiler.

> > format, and if so are tools available to extract data to a text file?

> Try TopSpeed at http://www.topspeed.com

> > Thanks,

> > Joe Fanucchi
> > http://www.meditrax.com

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting .tps file to MS-Access

2. converting *.tps files to other formats

3. convert tps file

4. Win2000 problem converting tps files

5. Converting TPS files to MS-SQL 7.0

6. Convert TPS File

7. 2003.1 Dictionary - Converting TPS-files

8. Converting tps files

9. Converting TPS file to DBF

10. Converting .TPS files

11. How to Convert TPS Files without losing data?

12. Converting Turbo Pascal Files to TPS/Clarion Files