Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch
Author Message
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

Quote:

> Hi

> Just a note to let you know that Clipper...Clipper...Clipper at http://www.*-*-*.com/
> has been updated as regards the 5.3b patch.

> If you like to know what has been fixed and what's new in 5.3b, read the section on
> About Clipper 5.3a/5.3b.

> BTW, this e-mail is sent via the KarenSoft Web Browser 1.05c,
> the first Malaysian TCP/IP Internet Application.

> Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA aka C.H. Chee
> KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd

> KarenSoft InfoPage  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
> Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
> Clipper...Clipper...Clipper  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
> Delphi...Delphi...Delphi  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
> <Download the KarenSoft Web Browser Version 1.04i>

There is also a listing on the Compuserve forum of what has NOT been
fixed !

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

Just a note to let you know that Clipper...Clipper...Clipper at http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper
has been updated as regards the 5.3b patch.

If you like to know what has been fixed and what's new in 5.3b, read the section on
About Clipper 5.3a/5.3b.

BTW, this e-mail is sent via the KarenSoft Web Browser 1.05c,
the first Malaysian TCP/IP Internet Application.

Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA aka C.H. Chee
KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd

KarenSoft InfoPage  (http://www.karensoft.com.my/karensoft)
Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?  (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch)
Clipper...Clipper...Clipper  (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper)
Delphi...Delphi...Delphi  (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi)
<Download the KarenSoft Web Browser Version 1.04i>

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

Quote:

> There is also a listing on the Compuserve forum of what has NOT been
> fixed !

Would appreciate it if you could post it here, Tim.

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

Go to CAI site :  ftp://mf.cai.com/caproducts/clipper
the file to download is 53a_bi.zip
Good luck
Simon

Quote:

> > There is also a listing on the Compuserve forum of what has NOT been
> > fixed !

> Would appreciate it if you could post it here, Tim.

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

Quote:
> Go to CAI site :  ftp://mf.cai.com/caproducts/clipper
> the file to download is 53a_bi.zip
> Good luck
> Simon

Simon :

What I meant is the list of bugs which have NOT been fixed by CA yet
in the 5.3b patch. I do not have access to their BBS so I am asking
Tim to post it here.

Regards

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - 5.3b Patch

Quote:

>> Go to CAI site :  ftp://mf.cai.com/caproducts/clipper
>> the file to download is 53a_bi.zip
>> Good luck
>> Simon

>Simon :

>What I meant is the list of bugs which have NOT been fixed by CA yet
>in the 5.3b patch.

I think Tim is referring to the items in the news group item 5.3b
notes that I posted a few days ago. If you missed it, let me
know via email and I'll send you a copy.
Jo

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper 5.01 and Clipper 5.3b NTX compatibility

2. Clipper 5.2e --> Clipper 5.3b

3. Clipper 5.2e + SIXCDX or Clipper 5.3b with CDX

4. Clipper 5.3b or similar, the future of Clipper

5. Help with Clipper Patch 5.3a and 5.3b

6. Clipper 5.3b & caTools with patches

7. Clipper 5.3b Patch Update for German Version?

8. Clipper 5.3b Patch

9. New Clipper...Clipper...Clipper Search Engine

10. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper - Search Engine

11. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper

12. Clipper...Clipper...Clipper