DOS erorr 55 on win95 net.
Author Message
 DOS erorr 55 on win95 net.

Quote:

> Hi Davor,

> I had the same problem using Clipper 5.2e and Exospace 1.0g
> We contacted MicroSoft if they knew what it could be. The said
> it might be some sort of time-out problem. They could not give
> a solution. This NG gave a solution: try Blinker in stead of
> Exospace.
> Right now we use Blinker 4.1 and everything works perfectly!!

Sadly its not the solution. :((((((

I've  had the same problem at a clients site , using 5.2e + blinker 3.3.

Obtained a copy of 4.1 , still the same problem.
Had a MSCE look at the setup.

He could only scratch his head.

All the clients other 20+ branches running the S/W on NT are ok.
Go figure

--
Sean Webb , Spyder Computing
Security & Risk Management Systems (Shopping Malls, Waterfronts, Guarding

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DOS erorr 55 on win95 net.

2. DOS Error 55 using 5.2e/exospace/Win95 workstations/NT 4.0 server

3. CLIPPER 5.2e under Win95 - DOS Error 55

4. DOS ERROR 55 under WIN95 .AND. NT

5. ERRO DOS 5 AND ERRO DOS 55

6. Dos error 55 with dos connection

7. Solved DOS ERROR 55