Converting Clipper
Author Message
 Converting Clipper

Does anyone know of a tool that will assist in the conversion of Clipper to
Visual Basic?

Thanks,

Potter

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Clipper
Yes, it's called an accomplished programmer.
Quote:

>Does anyone know of a tool that will assist in the conversion of Clipper to
>Visual Basic?

>Thanks,

>Potter

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Clipper
hI Potter,
    Yes its XBASE++
            Mark

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting Clipper
Quote:

> Does anyone know of a tool that will assist in the conversion of Clipper to
> Visual Basic?

> Thanks,

> Potter

I've worked in both environments.  Trying to port your procedural code
to run in the event-driven Windows/VB environment is futile.  Bite the
bullet and re-write your code.
--

How do I set my laser printer to "stun"?

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert Clipper S87 to Clipper 5.3

2. converting clipper dates

3. converting clipper memo fields

4. How to convert Clipper to C++

5. Converting Clipper programs to Visual Fox

6. Problem Converting Clipper File with Memo Field to Topspeed

7. Convert Clipper to Windows Platform

8. Convert clipper to C++?

9. Converting Clipper to SQL! Help

10. Converting Clipper databases - How?

11. I need a program to convert clipper programs to vb

12. Converting Clipper 5.2e app to run under NT