Function for Creating a table on the fly?
Author Message
 Function for Creating a table on the fly?

Hi fellow clipperheads,

Do any of you out there know of a clipper library or freeware that is available that contains a function to create a clipper table on fly.  I was going to write my own using a Create From/Create extended but thought I'd see if there was something better out there that was already written.  Thanks for you your help.

-- Rick

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Function for Creating a table on the fly?
[Please turn off the HTML posting]

Quote:

> Do any of you out there know of a clipper library or freeware that is =
> available that contains a function to create a clipper table on fly. I =
> was going to write my own using a Create From/Create extended but =
> thought I'd see if there was something better out there that was already =
> written. Thanks for you your help. =20

What version of Clipper? Assuming you're talking about 5.0 or later what is
wrong with dbcreate()?

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Function for Creating a table on the fly?
Doh!  I forgot all about that function.   Thanks for the help!  <feeling
sorta dumb right now. . .:-)>  -Rick

Quote:
> > Do any of you out there know of a clipper library or freeware that is =
> > available that contains a function to create a clipper table on fly. I =
> > was going to write my own using a Create From/Create extended but =
> > thought I'd see if there was something better out there that was already
=
> > written. Thanks for you your help. =20

> What version of Clipper? Assuming you're talking about 5.0 or later what
is
> wrong with dbcreate()?

> --
> Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
> http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.
> http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ |    weg - Norton Guide reader for
Windows.
> Free software, including........| dgscan - DGROUP scanner for Clipper.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create a function on the fly?

2. Creating functions "on the fly"

3. Classy(2) demo of creating a table class based upon a table structure

4. Changing tables on the fly in a browse using SQL

5. Create controls on the fly?

6. Creating widgets on the fly in VW5i.3nc

7. - Create Timers On the Fly

8. create var globlal in the fly

9. Create a variable name file on the fly

10. Creating PUBLIC variables on the Fly?

11. Creating data fields on the fly

12. VXRexx creating Objects on the fly.