Visual Source Safe / PVCS or what ?!?
Author Message
 Visual Source Safe / PVCS or what ?!?

Hi together !

We are planning to use a version control tool in the near future.

At the moment we are working with Clipper and are using MultiEdit for
DOS under WIN/95 in a DOS box (sounds a bit weird i think <g>)

Using Multiedit/Windows should be no problem if needed

Does anyone have any experience with VCS systems or can anyone
give any suggestions what system works good with multiedit.

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Python source under VSS (Visual Source Safe)

2. Can LabVIEW automatically login to Visual Source Safe?

3. Source Safe ? - Any Comments

4. Using MS Source Safe in VB .50

5. py2exe how safe is my source ?

6. How safe is $SAFE=4?

7. Even newer Windows Binaries - and Ive gone Visual Source Safe mad!

8. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

9. older version Visual Works and Envy source code

10. DOME source code thats run under Visual Works 5i.4

11. creating source codes in Visual C++ .NET