Run Time Error -R6003 - Integer Divide by 0
Author Message
 Run Time Error -R6003 - Integer Divide by 0

I have a Clipper 5.2/5.3 program that runs fine on all the current PC's
(386/486/Pentium/AMD). I recently copied the same program to a PentiumII
Gateway and Compact Presario (also with PII chip). On both these machines, the
prom DOES NOT EVEN LOAD! It immediately give the following error befor doing
anything:

RUN TIME ERROR R6003
Integer Divide by 0

Trust me, there is nothing being divided by anything in my program. It only
opens up a file to check the user name and password. Any clues/solutions would
be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is:

Thanks. [:>)

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Run Time Error -R6003 - Integer Divide by 0

I don't know if the first guy that replied gave you the patch for this or
told you where to get it.  Its an overlay called __WAIT_B.OBJ to replace the
Clipper's __WAIT function.  It may only occur when Clipper or Nantucket
Tools are linked into the application.  I got it from CompuServe's Clipper
Forum Library.  There is one called __WAIT_4.OBJ in the the Clipper 5.3
update.  You just link it before Clipper Tools.  Seems to fix the problem.

can e-mail it to you on Monday.

Kevin Harrison

Quote:

> PentiumII Gateway and Compact Presario (also with PII chip).

>RUN TIME ERROR R6003
>Integer Divide by 0

Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. run-time error R6003 - integer divided by 0

2. Run-time error r6003-integer divide by 0

3. Run Time error R6003 -Integer Divide by 0

4. run-time error r6003 - integer divide by 0

5. Runtime Error R6003 - integer divide by zero

6. Clipper 5.2 Runtime Error R6003 integer divide

7. Clipper 5.2e - runtime error R6003 - integer divide by 0

8. Runtime Error R6003 - Integer divide by zero!

9. Runtime error R6003 - Integer divide by zero

10. "run-time error R6003 - integer divide by zero" error.

11. Problem with a Pentium run time error R6003.

12. run-time error R6003