Why can't I see a PCX file with FasctPcx() by Pepijn Smits ?
Author Message
 Why can't I see a PCX file with FasctPcx() by Pepijn Smits ?

I can show his images but I can't show images created by me with
Paintbrush for Windows 3.1. FastPcx() says that it's not a PCX file.
Does anybody knows why ?
If you have a solution, please send me a copy. I just want to create a
Logo with PaintBrush for my customer.

Thanks.

Fernando.
Canary Islands

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Why can't I see a PCX file with FasctPcx() by Pepijn Smits ?

I used to use FastPCX a couple of yesrs ago prior to using Light Lib and
Clipper 5.3. You may have to use a hex editor. Check out the first few
bytes in a file that displays ok, and alter those bytes in the file that
FastPCX doesn't display.

Quote:

> I can show his images but I can't show images created by me with
> Paintbrush for Windows 3.1. FastPcx() says that it's not a PCX file.
> Does anybody knows why ?
> If you have a solution, please send me a copy. I just want to create a
> Logo with PaintBrush for my customer.

> Thanks.

> Fernando.
> Canary Islands

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FastPCX - Freeware - calling Pepijn Smits !

2. How can I contact with Pepijn Smits?

3. Python not seeing mirc log files, why?

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. I'm not seeing Matz's posts on the mailing list

10. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

11. why doesn't FILE{Prop:label} work?

12. why can't i use the ftp functions with a built file