xHarbour Builder DEMO available
Author Message
 xHarbour Builder DEMO available

Dear Clipper and xBase friends,

It is with great pleasure that we can announce our first DEMO of xHarbour
Builder.

This demo will give you a first view on how xHarbour Builder will be when it
is released. We have put great effort in making this demo as simple as
possible. xBuild is xHarbour Builder's make utility and is the main engine
to build your application. See the Readme.1st file in the demo for further
instructions. The Windows GUI xBuild like in http://www.*-*-*.com/
will be available shortly.

Although this demo is Windows only for now, we are working {*filter*} a Linux
demo, which will be available later.

xHarbour Builder Demo is FREE available for download from here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ (4.9Mb).

Let us know how you like it ok?! ;-)

Enthusiastically yours,

Ron Pinkas, Patrick Mast and the xHarbour.com Team.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 28 Dec 2005 05:35:10 GMT

1. FOMIN REPORT BUILDER demo available now

2. Word Square Builder beta 1 available

3. ANN: V-Realm Builder 2.0 now available

4. Now available : demo version of an apl query system

5. New free Smalltalk/X demo release available !!!

6. Demo source for Sorting any data (ListBoxes, too) available now

7. ANN: xmlFUSE 1.1 from ThinkData Released - New Demo available includes sample RSS reader

8. ANN: ImageEx 2 preview demo available

9. ADO Demo Now Available

10. New and Enhanced Demo of OutlookFUSE functionality available at ThinkData

11. ABC Multi-DLLs Demo Available for FREE

12. Solace VariView Demo now available