DBF / DBT Sync Error. Please Help
Author Message
 DBF / DBT Sync Error. Please Help

I have a DBF (Dbase III) with a DBT, and am getting a syncronization error.
Is there any way to repair this or any tools that I could use to ease my
pain.  I have a mission critical app that has gone down and nobody here has
the knowledge to assist me.  Thanks very much,
Tim

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DBF / DBT Sync Error. Please Help
You are out of luck. The dbf contains a pointer into the dbt,
but the dbt has no reverse link to the dbf. So when they're
out of sync, the only solution is to restore from backup.

You have one of those, don't you?  <:o-(

Quote:
> I have a DBF (Dbase III) with a DBT, and am getting a syncronization
error.
> Is there any way to repair this or any tools that I could use to ease my
> pain.  I have a mission critical app that has gone down and nobody here
has
> the knowledge to assist me.  Thanks very much,
> Tim

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DBF / DBT Sync Error. Please Help

Quote:

>I have a DBF (Dbase III) with a DBT, and am getting a syncronization error.
>Is there any way to repair this or any tools that I could use to ease my
>pain.  I have a mission critical app that has gone down and nobody here has
>the knowledge to assist me.  Thanks very much,

dSalvage might be able to fix it.

http://www.accutek.com/comtech/

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

      The game will never end. For the game is
        life itself, and life is Who We Are.

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sync DBF/CDX - help

2. HARBOUR-project : Error DBF/1001 Open error: Arbeider.dbf

3. Please help, DBT file problem

4. HELP: Error BBFNTX/1001 Open Error: posprhd.dbf

5. Access 97 linking to DBF,NTX, DBT Files

6. export dbf dbt and ntx files ?

7. corrupted dbf/dbt file

8. DBF and index files out of sync

9. ODBC DRIVER FOR CLIPPER DBF/DBT THAT SUPPORTS NTX INDEX FILES

10. ANN: Bullet/REXX database (DBF/DBT/IX3) engine (free)

11. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

12. DAT to DBF convertion, please help !