Novell+Clipper5.3+Exospace+GPF - please help
Author Message
 Novell+Clipper5.3+Exospace+GPF - please help

Hi,
My app works fine when runing on standalone machine but crashess running
on Novell Netware 5. When running on Novell General Protection Fault
occurs. I'm using Clipper 5.3+Exospace. No Clipper Tools.
Please help.

Regards
Marcin

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:17:42 GMT
 Novell+Clipper5.3+Exospace+GPF - please help

Quote:

> Hi,
> My app works fine when runing on standalone machine but crashess running

You must run it step by step and found reason (where function is used etc.).

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:18:52 GMT
 Novell+Clipper5.3+Exospace+GPF - please help
hi,

Quote:
> My app works fine when runing on standalone machine but crashess running
> on Novell Netware 5. When running on Novell General Protection Fault
> occurs. I'm using Clipper 5.3+Exospace. No Clipper Tools.

There are 3 Points :

1.) Did you run IPX on NW5 ?
If Yes try to use "Exospace Package IPX"

2.) Did you have Supervisor Rights on the NW Server
If NO, try to map your NW-Subdir as Root

3.) Did you find some "AABBCCDD." on your NW Server after Crash ?
If Yes try to use "Swappath" and "Temppath" to your local Disk

greetings by OHR
Jimmy

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:43:49 GMT

1. Clipper5.3+C+Assembly+Exospace=GPF

2. Windows 3.11 + Clipper5.2c + Exospace= GPF ?

3. Win2K + Clipper5.2e /exospace + network HELP!

4. Please help me with exospace

5. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

6. GPF Clipper 5.3a, CA-Tools 3.0b and Exospace

7. GPF in Clipper tools + exospace

8. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

9. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

10. GPF on keypress with Exospace and Windows 95

11. GPF[35] and Exospace

12. 5.3b + Clip Tools 3.0b + Exospace = GPF errors