Programer wanted!
Author Message
 Programer wanted!

I'm looking for a programer in order to convert a Clipper 5.2 (source)
program in a Windows 95/98/NT GUI Interface program. If you can handle this,
please feel free to contact me for a $1000 mini-project.

kind regards

Harald J. Koch

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Programer wanted!
Paul Uhl, (502)359-7494. I may  be interested..

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Programer wanted!

Quote:

> ??? I'm looking for a programer in order to convert a Clipper 5.2
> (source) program in a Windows 95/98/NT GUI Interface program. If you
> can handle this, please feel free to contact me for a $1000
> mini-project. kind regards Harald J. Koch P.S. Please mail to

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MI-ANN-ARBOR--SMALLTALK PROGRAMERS WANTED

2. System Programer Wanted to write New Smalltalk

3. Programer wanted

4. Programer wanted

5. GAME 489/PENTIUM GURU PROGRAMER WANTED IN BELGIUM

6. Cobol Programer Wanted in NC

7. LISP Programer wanted

8. Wanted Programer

9. Wanted Programer

10. Interesting programers who want to sell apl application

11. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

12. Programer postion in Kennesaw