Tetris in Clipper anyone?
Author Message
 Tetris in Clipper anyone?

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, has anyone written a version of
tetris in Clipper, so it can be linked into an app as an online game??
If so please point me in the right direction ... if not, I feel i'll
be writing one RSN and release it into PD.
| Brian Dukes  - Clarke Roxburgh Computers Ltd.  Tel: +44 1684 565333|

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Tetris in Clipper anyone?

Quote:

> Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, has anyone written a version of
> tetris in Clipper, so it can be linked into an app as an online game??
> If so please point me in the right direction ... if not, I feel i'll
> be writing one RSN and release it into PD.

Yup, there is, I think it's called "blocks" or something like that.
I think I saw it on the Dark Knight Returns BBS system. I seem to
remember that it uses one or two functions from the NF library.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |     w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard  |  ng2html - The NG to HTML converter.

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Tetris in Clipper anyone?

Quote:

>> Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, has anyone written a version of
>> tetris in Clipper, so it can be linked into an app as an online game??
>> If so please point me in the right direction ... if not, I feel i'll
>> be writing one RSN and release it into PD.

>Yup, there is, I think it's called "blocks" or something like that.
>I think I saw it on the Dark Knight Returns BBS system. I seem to
>remember that it uses one or two functions from the NF library.

I'll take another look there, there was a tetris written in clipper,
but I wasn't too happy with it, very glitchy not what I thought a
bolt-on would look like.  I'll look for blocks!

| Brian Dukes  - Clarke Roxburgh Computers Ltd.  Tel: +44 1684 565333|

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TETRIS PROGRAMMED IN SMALLTALK FOR VISUALWORKS 2.5

2. CwTris - a tetris game written CW

3. tetris

4. Tetris for LabVIEW

5. Compiling Tetris

6. Games for SystemV4: Tetris & Minesweeper

7. Tetris (next release) and some questions

8. Tetris for System3 2.0

9. Tetris is broken?

10. tetris game

11. The 256 bytes Tetris compo