Memo editor + RTF
Author Message
 Memo editor + RTF

Does anyone know if there exist the following libraries or source:

1. A editor for memo fields to link in a application that let you even
format the text , a simple word processor ( possibly using RTF )

2. A library to display and print RTF text

Thank you

Andreas Moroder

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Memo editor + RTF
Andreas

Try the OASIS RTFClass.zip, you'll probably need to get Class(y) as well.
I haven't used/looked at it so I really don't know if it'll do what you
want.

        Oasis WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
      Clipper FAQ  http://www.the-oasis.net/clipper.html
  Harbour Project  http://www.Harbour-Project.org

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Does anyone know if there exist the following libraries or source:

> 1. A editor for memo fields to link in a application that let you even
> format the text , a simple word processor ( possibly using RTF )

> 2. A library to display and print RTF text

> Thank you

> Andreas Moroder

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing RTF Memo ?

2. Memo or rtf?

3. Opinion: Memo or RTF files

4. How to print a memo as Rtf ?

5. Please help. GPFs with Locus RTF Editor

6. Anyone heard of Lucas .RTF Editor Template?

7. Looking for Clarion built RTF editor (not richX)

8. RTF editor in Python

9. hypertext and rtf editor

10. Wanted RTF Editors and Business Calendar components

11. Looking for Memo/Text Editor CFD 3.1

12. Details of the memo field editor