Automatic logout wanted
Author Message
 Automatic logout wanted

Hi all,

My client wants the application to close after an idle time of 10
minutes.

Is this possible ?
I use clipper 5.01 (How do I upgrade BTW ?? )

Please advise,

Maurice Zonligt
Rocotrans B.V.
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Automatic logout wanted
Phil Barnett a crit:

Quote:

> >My client wants the application to close after an idle time of 10
> >minutes.

> Take a look at bgev5.zip on my www site.

BGEvents won't run "as is" with Clipper 5.01. You could make it run if
you extract the ITEMAPI.OBJ (and perhaps CPMI.OBJ, but I'm not sure)
from Clipper 5.2 and link it with your application....

Maurice,
I did what you want to do (with 5.01 too) ! If you need some help, just
drop me a mail !
HTH

Philippe

--

Philippe Morchain

See also : http://www.stack.nl/~lamping/bgevents.htm
    Lista TodoClipper :
    http://www.chez.com/todoclipper

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automatic Logout - Clarion4b & Legacy

2. Wanted: automatic FSM to VHDL conversion

3. Tool wanted: Automatic generation of variable declarations

4. WANTED: Automatic FORTRAN Flowchart Generator

5. Running RealBasic Application after Logout on OS-X Server

6. Shutdon /Logout from RB app

7. LOGOUT versus useless HOLD/WAIT

8. LOGOUT Errorcode 48

9. Logout/commit in Process template procedures

10. hold and logout

11. logout/commit Vs stream/flush

12. LOGOUT & COMMIT