I lose my source code
Author Message
 I lose my source code

Dear All,
I wrote a program for 5 years ago but now I need to modify this program but

Thanks in advance,
Dutch

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:58:29 GMT
 I lose my source code

Quote:

This is a comp.lang.clipper VFAQ <URL:http://www.davep.org/clipper/VFAQ/>.

--
Dave Pearson                        |  OSLib - Timeslice release functions.
http://www.davep.org/               |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:38:30 GMT

1. Source code lost in VW 2.0 ...

2. source code lost, please help

3. Lost source code !

4. LOST SOURCE CODE IN CLIPPER : HELP HELP HELP !!!!!

5. Lost Sources Code

6. **req** need to regenerate lost source code

7. Help Lost Source Code

8. Need help with source code lost

9. Lost Lib files - lost source

10. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

11. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

12. The source and the sink different type with its source code