ODBC - driver to use with Delphi3
Author Message
 ODBC - driver to use with Delphi3

I've recently starded developing database application in Delphi3. How can I
communicate with clipper .dbf and aspecially .ntx files.

Greeting  M. Bergmans

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC - driver to use with Delphi3

Quote:

> I've recently starded developing database application in Delphi3. How can I
> communicate with clipper .dbf and aspecially .ntx files.

> Greeting  M. Bergmans

Check out the Advantage Database Engine for Delphi.  Or if you really
want to use ODBC, Advantage has an ODBC driver, too.

HTH,
Brad
--
* Brad Schmidt                Extended Systems Inc.            *

* ph: (208) 322-7575 x6129    Boise, ID  83713                 *
* fax: (208) 327-5006         http://www.advantagedatabase.com *

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC - driver to use with Delphi3

Hi

Quote:
>I've recently starded developing database application in Delphi3. How can I
>communicate with clipper .dbf and aspecially .ntx files.

Use Apollo or Halycon.

See details at Delphi...Delphi...Delphi, http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi.

FYI,  Delphi...Delphi...Delphi is probably the only WWW site dedicated to Clipperheads
making the migration to Delphi.

Quote:
>Greeting  M. Bergmans

 Regards

 BTW, this e-mail is sent via the KarenSoft Web Browser 1.08,
 the first Malaysian Internet Web Browser

Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA aka C.H. Chee
KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd

KarenSoft InfoPage  (http://www.karensoft.com)
Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?
http://www.cch.com.my/cch/people/cch
Clipper...Clipper...Clipper (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/clipper)
Delphi...Delphi...Delphi  (http://www.cch.com.my/cch/delphi)
<Download the KarenSoft  Web Browser Version 1.05c>

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW5 MS SQL Driver uses ODBC??

2. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver

3. HELP! where clause using TPS ODBC driver

4. Using ODBC-Driver for Clarion databases

5. Using Topspeed ODBC Driver with MS Query

6. 32bit ODBC drivers using NTX's

7. Memory leak when using database connectivity toolset and ODBC driver for MySQL

8. Using VARCHAR with SQL Server 6.5 ODBC Driver (NetExpress 2.0 on NT 4.0)

9. Problem with inserting dates using mx.ODBC.Windows driver

10. Access odbc driver in ODBC 3.0

11. ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver

12. Connect to TSM ODBC Driver with Regina and Rexx/SQL for ODBC no longer possible