internal error 1210
Author Message
 internal error 1210

Quote:
>My user is getting an "internal error 1210" on a dbgotop(0) command. This
is
>on a LAN. When I copy the files onto my pc and run I do not get the error.
>Does anybody know what this could be and how to fix it.

1210     Data and Index files out of sync

Database (DBF) files and index (NTX) files are out of sync.  This
usually happens when the database is updated without the index being
open.

If the cause of the problem was that the database was updated
through a utility external to the application, simply recreate the
index (NTX) file and restart the application.

If the database was not updated outside of the application, check the
code for the application to ensure that all indexes are open when
updates are being done.  Correct the code, recreate the index (NTX)
files, and restart the application.

Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (0/1)

2. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (1/1)

3. Internal Error 1210

4. Internal error 1210 ???

5. Internal error 1210

6. Internal error 1210 running under Win95b

7. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e using DBFCDX

8. Internal Error 1210...

9. Help: internal Error 1210 in Clipper 5.2e program

10. DBCOMMITAL(0) Internal error 1210

11. Internal Error 1210

12. Internal Error 1210