Please Help: Arrays and real memory
Author Message
 Please Help: Arrays and real memory

hi,

I'm developing an application in Clipper 5.3, this app hardly uses arrays to
store data instead of single variables. the problem is, cause a 3rd party
library (RDI LIB from SIEMENS) is only real mode, i must use Blinker 1.00 for
clipper 5.3 to link my app.
Some times, the application returns to MS-DOS without any error.
I'l like to know if there is any way to solve this or who knows, to store arrays
on XMS memory.

(remove all # chars from my email address, its used only for anti-spam)

Thanks in advance

Pedro Correia

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help please-----please help about array in DLL

2. Help: BLINKER : 1106 not enough real memory to link

3. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

4. ** PLEASE - NEED HELP REAL QUICK **

5. HELP: how to pass REAL to COMPLEX array

6. please, please, please, please, help

8. *** MEMORY ERROR: PLEASE HELP! ***

9. ERROR BASE/5300 MEMORY LOW PLEASE HELP !!!

10. please help: memory overflow

11. Fatal C3001 Memory Overbooked. Help me please

12. Help please with Error 5302 Memory exhausted