search file dbfntxax.ch
Author Message
 search file dbfntxax.ch

Hi,
I need a database driver for clipper 5.2
The driver should substitute the standard driver dbfntx from clipper.

Who can help me to find the driver "dbfntxax.ch"?

Schanked?n

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 search file dbfntxax.ch

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:19:53 +0100, "Frank Hartmann (IF95w1)"

Quote:

http://www.advantagedatabase.com

--

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
      WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/

      I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CUAClip.ch and MOUSE.ch Files

2. Ch file or DBF file

3. help with cs.ch include file

4. Include file SAVEGETS.CH

5. need Button.ch inclule file

6. I NEED COMMON.CH include file URGENTLY!

7. aofAddRange in DBFNTXAX RDD

8. DBFNTXAX/7000 (DOS Error 7038)

9. searching one file using the contents of another file

10. number of records for tps file and searching files

11. searching blocks of lines in a file ...

12. searching for $ in file