Urgent Help !! DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected:
Author Message
 Urgent Help !! DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected:

DBFNTX/1012  Corruption detected:

What is this error?
I tried reindexing the file.
I also tried replacing the file with the same file from another
directory in which the error does not occur yet I still get the error.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 06 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help !! DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected:
If you are using Clipper 5.01 - use this sample.  Been working for a
long time.  I received this info from compuserve.  If you are using
another version of Clipper - maybe give it a try.

DBFNTX 1012 Error

In your case it's not really a corrupted data file, just a memory
corruption somewhere (we've struggled with this error for awhile, with
no solution yet)

try this then, as 5.01 had a problem with the 1012 error.  In your error
handler, add this after the check for sharing violations:

if (oEr:GenCode == EG_CORRUPTION .and. ;
    oEr:SubSystem == 'DBFNTX' .and.;
    oEr:subCode == 1012 .and. ;
    oEr:tries < 3)

   if VERSION() = "Clipper (R) 5.01a"

      return .f.

   endif

endif

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help !! DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected:

Quote:

>DBFNTX/1012  Corruption detected:

>What is this error?
>I tried reindexing the file.
>I also tried replacing the file with the same file from another
>directory in which the error does not occur yet I still get the error.

One of your indexes could be corrupted. Try deleting and recreating the
indexes one at a time.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help !! DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected:
Hi

Another reason for this error may be database file and index file out of
sync.
Verify if you are updating the database and this index file is already open.

fernando

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Corruption Detected ... DBF/NTX 1012 or DBFNTX /1210

2. dbfntx corruption detected 1012

3. DBFNTX/1012 Corruption Detected

4. DBFNTX/1012 Corruption Detected Error

5. DBFNTX/1012 Corruption detected

6. ERROR DBFCDX/1012 CORRUPTION DETECTED

7. Corruption Detected : DBFCDX/1012

8. DBFNTX/1210 Corruption Detected - Please Help!

9. Help: DBFNTX/1210 Corruption detected

10. DBFNTX/1012 Error: Solution?

11. Error DBFNTX/1012

12. DBFNTX/1012 Error