Need Old copy of Blinker
Author Message
 Need Old copy of Blinker

Do anyone has a copy of Blinker 3.xxx that they do not use.
I have a program that I'm working on but I want to link it with
Blinker 3.xx or younger due to the fact that I may have to
decomple it later.

thanks

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Old copy of Blinker
You plan on deleting your source code then??

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Do anyone has a copy of Blinker 3.xxx that they do not use.
> I have a program that I'm working on but I want to link it with
> Blinker 3.xx or younger due to the fact that I may have to
> decomple it later.

> thanks

> Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Old copy of Blinker

Quote:

> Do anyone has a copy of Blinker 3.xxx that they do not use. I have a
> program that I'm working on but I want to link it with Blinker 3.xx or
> younger due to the fact that I may have to decomple it later.

Why might you need to decompile it later? If you're worried that you might
loose your source code why don't you think about making secure backups right
now?

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Old copy of Blinker

2. Need disperatly a copy of the old FIVEPRO.lib

3. Really need old CW 1.5 copy

4. I need an old copy of the clipper

5. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

6. Old Blinker

7. Need copy of Meridian Open Ada - will purchase copy

8. Copy of BLINKER 3.2

9. FS: Blinker 4.0 (Licensed Copy)

10. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

11. Distributions and integrals, and old copies of VECTOR

12. ISO old copy of Smalltalk Express