Creating an EXE - have old source but no Link Scripts
Author Message
 Creating an EXE - have old source but no Link Scripts

The unresolved CLIPPER501 probably comes from a 3rd party library you're
linking.  (The offending library was written for Clipper version 5.01).  You
can stub this out with no problems if you can't find an updated version.

Quote:

> <snip>
>task of linking the 7 .OBJ modules together....On a first
>attempt, I have an unresolved CLIPPER501....I searched
>all source code for this, and can't track it down...

Larger exe's are "normal" for Clipper 5.2 over 5.01
Quote:
> <snip again>
>The other issue I faced (besides the unresolved CLIPPER501)
>was that when the .EXE was created, it is 30% larger than
>the original production .EXE that is currently running...This

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create an .exe file from a python script

2. creating an exe for my scripts

3. Creating a link to a script

4. Link .asm file without link.exe?

5. Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script

6. Having probs loading win dll's under w/ win41b1.exe pkg

7. Creating an awk script to extract other scripts from a file

8. error R6003 on NT server (link __WAIT_4.OBJ in link script already)

9. Having problem creating an object of type UNIX_FILE

10. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

11. Having PHP create table automatically

12. PHP and having spiders see your links