DBF & INDEX File directory
Author Message
 DBF & INDEX File directory

Dear all,

I have much DBF and Index file in ONE directory, i wnat DBF in one
Directory and Index File others directory......How i can to do...??????

I use Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.1, Funcky 2.5, Six 3.02 and others third
party....
How i can to do....

Thank's alot

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DBF & INDEX File directory
ADI

cIndexPath := 'C:\MYINDEX\'

SET INDEX TO cIndexPath + 'XYZ.CDX'

Doing this you lose the capability of having structural indices opened
automatically, they must be in the same directory as the DBF file.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Life is {*filter*}ly transmitted.
Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
Fire hydrants have H2O on the inside and K9P on the outside.

Quote:
> Dear all,

> I have much DBF and Index file in ONE directory, i wnat DBF in one
> Directory and Index File others directory......How i can to do...??????

> I use Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.1, Funcky 2.5, Six 3.02 and others third
> party....
> How i can to do....

> Thank's alot

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Corrupted .DBF & Index files

2. Cross Linked Files & DBF/Index Corruption

3. DBU DBF FILE nad FOXPRO 2.6A dbf file

4. how to create and use index of dbf file

5. Visual C - how to access DBF files with NTX index

6. How to remove duplicate records from dbf file (uses unique index)

7. error opening .dbf if index file is not present

8. dbf files indexed with clipper and access97

9. vc++ and clipper indexed files of dbf

10. dbf files with clipper indexing and access forms

11. Indexing a very large DBF file

12. DBF and index files out of sync