Help Please TBrowse & the Mouse
Author Message
 Help Please TBrowse & the Mouse

Can anyone suggest an easy way of making my TBrowse object "Mouse Sensitive"
so that the highlite bar is easily positioned with a left click? Or am I
missing the obvious?

Thanks in anticipation

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Please TBrowse & the Mouse

Quote:

> Can anyone suggest an easy way of making my TBrowse object "Mouse Sensitive"
> so that the highlite bar is easily positioned with a left click? Or am I
> missing the obvious?

> Thanks in anticipation

John,

The now free SuperLib product has a fully moused interface including
TBrowse. It has all source code and is available at the Oasis website
under the name SUPFREE.ZIP.

I bought it years ago and have never regretted it.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TBrowse & Mouse

2. Tbrowse help needed - tbrowse [1/1]

3. TBrowse with Mouse

4. 5.3: How to hide mouse in tbrowse

5. Help with Mouse Function Please

6. Mouse help please

7. please help: problem with mouse and pixels

8. mouse button help please!

9. please, please, please, please, help

10. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...

11. Mice, mice, mice, mice ...