Author Message

Is this compiler good? Who know it?

Sat, 31 May 2003 05:17:36 GMT
CLIP-4-WIN is not a compiler, but a library that allows you to produce
Windows EXE files with Clipper.

It is good <g>

> Is this compiler good? Who know it?

Sat, 31 May 2003 09:51:46 GMT

> Is this compiler good? Who know it?

Clip-4-Win is not a compiler.  It is a set of addon libraries,
documentation, incredible number of example programs, great community
and support.  It is good.  Not only good but I know quite a few people
who has got rich because they have choosen Clip-4-Win for their
programming: the product is stable, robust, works in a well known
environment (as long as the language is concerned, I personally don't
know anyone who knows Windows to full extent, not even those writing the
MSDN docs :-) therefore it prooved itself to be a choice of development
tool which does not let you down.

In Clip4Win really large systems has been written and run around the
world (on all of the continents, but Antarctica) and sucessfully compete
big name solutions (several kinds of SQL solutions, Deplhi etc.).

The Clip4Win "flavour" of Clipper is very flexible, can be used in OO or
non-OO fashion, offers the whole WINAPI to use, has Internet related
support (HTTP, CGI, EMail, WinSock etc.), JPEG display support, just to
name a few.

Sat, 31 May 2003 14:23:08 GMT
Where can I find information ? URL ?

>Is this compiler good? Who know it?

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 05:33:41 GMT
You can find information on Clip4win product in

Also an Harbour version of Clip4win is being developed

Luiz Rafael Culik

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 07:36:59 GMT

> Where can I find information ? URL ?

You can visit it's web page:

and if you need a fast start you can visit also:

BR, Goran

Sent via

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:53:07 GMT

1. Clip4win,, 5win or VO

2. Clip4Win

3. clip4win

5. Dumb question about callbacks in Clip4Win

6. is clip4win the same as ca visual objects?

7. I must get a copy of Clip4Win Please

8. RE : I have the eval clip4win 3.1 and need a win linker

10. first time with Clip4Win

11. An easy redraw in clip4win...?

12. How to use Clip4Win?