Non-Intel CPU's ?
Author Message
 Non-Intel CPU's ?

Hi

Do you know what can be done to resolve the problem
of Clipper 5.2e app's not running on Non-Intel processors ?

( Cyrix, AMD 5x86 etc. )

I have seen something out there somewhere ..... but now
can't remeber the web site ....

regards - quintin anderson

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Non-Intel CPU's ?

The site you want is The Oasis, run by Phil Barnett. Lots of good stuff
there, including the file you need. It's called __wait_b.obj, I think it
is zipped into 6003.zip or some such.

Cheers

Quote:

> Hi

> Do you know what can be done to resolve the problem
> of Clipper 5.2e app's not running on Non-Intel processors ?

> ( Cyrix, AMD 5x86 etc. )

> I have seen something out there somewhere ..... but now
> can't remeber the web site ....

> regards - quintin anderson

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting Non-Intel 586 CPU's - HOW????

2. fortran 90 for intel platform that supports multiple cpu's

3. Intel Secrets -- What Intel Doesn't Want You To Know

4. Intel Secrets -- What Intel Doesn't Want You To Know

5. Intel Secrets -- What Intel Doesn't Want You To Know

6. detect intel cpu type, frequency...

7. Intel cpu

8. Bugs in Intel CPUs....

9. Source Code to Query CPU Type on Intel Machine

10. Intel compiler: CPU usage

11. VxWorks Fortran compiler for Intel CPU

12. Intel Cpu