dbSee CASE tool for Clipper
Author Message
 dbSee CASE tool for Clipper

I have used dBsee 4.3, an excellent Italian CASE tool for Clipper.

I'm no longer using it, since I moved to Delphi.

Some of my old users are experiencing problems running
dBsee made applications under Win95 / 98. Sometimes
mouse functions inside dBsee application cause a crash.
There are no problems running under Win 3.x or DOS.

I have informations that these problems are solved in
dBsee 4.5 and above.

I don't intend to develop any new dBsee applications,
so i'ts too expensive to buy newer release just to patch
wrong mouse functions.

Can anybody send me dBsee 4.5 or above?
Please contact before sending!

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 dbSee CASE tool for Clipper
Dear Marica and Nenad Vrgoc,

I am very disapointed to see that kind of message here...

You know very well which is the regular way (and price) in Croatia to
upgrade dBsee4.3 to 4.5. Because I sold You 4.1 and 4.3, I am offering
regular upgrade to version 4.6, shipping next day from our stock.

You can contact me on 042-213-159 every working day.

Drazen Zlatarek
UniSoft
CROATIA
http://www.mozaik.com/unisoft

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. dbSee 4.x Clipper CASE

2. Forms Designer, RAD or CASE Tool Need for Clipper prefer Clipper S87

3. dBsee 4.x and dBsee++

4. Any CASE tools for clipper?

5. DBSEE for clipper , java, C++ and VO

6. Upper case / Lower case I'm a lost case

7. CASE vs case vs Case...

8. Clipper Tool Producers/Tools List Posted

9. clipper tools Clipper 5.3