Y2k Issue
Author Message
 Y2k Issue

Hi Folks

I'm sure this question has been answered, but I missed it:  How do I fix the
date arithmetic errors in Clipper 5.2e (with Tools 3b), as I'm getting a
bunch of inconsistent date errors when adding to date fields, and
translating back again.  I've built Gregorian to Julian and Julian to
Gregorian functions which solve some of it, but I'm still getting errors,
especially involving the year 2001 rollovers and rollbacks.

Any help appreciated!

Larry

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion 2.1 Y2K Issue patchy2k.exe no work!!

2. Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS

3. Any Y2K issues for CPD v2.1

4. Y2k issue

5. Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue

6. New Y2k Issue

7. Y2K Issues

8. OT: OS/390 Y2K issue

9. Only one real Y2K issue left

10. Simple question on the Y2K issue

11. cgi.tcl y2k issue(?)

12. Query -- Y2K issues in "legacy" Tcl/Tk (not in FAQ)