Clarification on SQL/DBMS/DBF's
Author Message
 Clarification on SQL/DBMS/DBF's

Hi guys,
  Does anyone of you could point out to me any related articles which
explain the diffrerences of the 3 I mentioned in the subject above?
All these years I've only been using flat file dbf's , which works
fine until I have to do a job which involve a high no. of transactions
and requires a large no. of dbf's to be updated for any transaction
occured. The data integrity and speed issues have manage to keep me
awake at night, performing much better than a cup of coffee.

Thanks

Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:27:20 GMT

1. Two phase commit with SQL and DBF's

2. IS THERE AN SQL DBMS IN T

3. SQL Select into a stem (clarification)

4. DBF to SQL

5. Clipper, DBF, SQL

6. SQL & DBF

7. I need a software to migrate DBF Clipper to SQL Server

8. DBF and MS SQL SERVER

9. Dbf to ODBC SQL Free conversion tool

10. Creating an SQL Table from a DBF file (help)

11. Discovering corruption dbf's/ntx's

12. Limits of Clipper DBF's and NTX's