Grumpfish Library 4.06!
Author Message
 Grumpfish Library 4.06!

Ok, we now have the definitive and final version of Grumpfish Library
for Clipper.

ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/library/grump406.zip

--

        Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

      Do unto others as you would have it done unto you,

      All of our problems, all of our conflicts, all of
      our difficulties in creating a life on our planet
      of peace and joy are based in our failure to
      understand this simple instruction and follow it.

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Grumpfish Library 4.06!
This one has no compile.bat or docs, but does have a readme.

Quote:

>Ok, we now have the definitive and final version of Grumpfish Library
>for Clipper.

>ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/library/grump406.zip

>--

>        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
>         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
>      Clipper FAQ  http://www.iag.net/~philb/clipper.html

>      Do unto others as you would have it done unto you,

>      All of our problems, all of our conflicts, all of
>      our difficulties in creating a life on our planet
>      of peace and joy are based in our failure to
>      understand this simple instruction and follow it.

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Grumpfish Library 4.06!
Mike

If the other one is still on the OASIS or if you d/l'd it previously, the
Compile.bat that's in it will give you the bulk of what's required.

Just a matter of reading and updating the batch file<g>
or better still
run 'PBMake' over it.

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

Quote:

>This one has no compile.bat or docs, but does have a readme.

>>Ok, we now have the definitive and final version of Grumpfish Library
>>for Clipper.

>>ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/library/grump406.zip

>>--

>>        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
>>         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
>>      Clipper FAQ  http://www.iag.net/~philb/clipper.html

>>      Do unto others as you would have it done unto you,

>>      All of our problems, all of our conflicts, all of
>>      our difficulties in creating a life on our planet
>>      of peace and joy are based in our failure to
>>      understand this simple instruction and follow it.

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. compile help for Grumpfish 4.06

2. Grumpfish 4.06

3. Trade:Blinker 4.1 for Grumpfish Lib 4.0 or 4.06

4. I need GRUMPFISH version 4.06

5. Wanted Grumphish patch 4.06 for upgrade my 4.0 version

6. Wanted Grumphish patch 4.06 for upgrade my 4.0 version

7. Wanted Grumphish patch 4.06 for upgrade my 4.0 version

8. ANNOUNCE: GHC 4.06 released

9. Netscape 4.06 / 4.6: viewing gzipped files

10. Problem with Netscape 4.06, cosmo player

11. Anyone tried Irix Netscape 4.06/Cosmo 1.1?

12. Grumpfish Library