Clipper Tools Netware functions
Author Message
 Clipper Tools Netware functions

Hi,

I am interested in using the nnetlogin and nnetlogout functions along
with
the mapping function in CATools 3.  I'm not sure what version of Netware
will be using but will these functions, assuming IPX, work with all
versions
of Netware?

Thanks,

Ellie

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper Tools Netware functions
Nnetlogin & nnetlogout will work fine in Netware 3.x. They'll also work in
4.1x if you have bindery emulation active.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am interested in using the nnetlogin and nnetlogout functions along
> with
> the mapping function in CATools 3.  I'm not sure what version of Netware
> will be using but will these functions, assuming IPX, work with all
> versions
> of Netware?

> Thanks,

> Ellie

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper Tools III Netware Functions & Win 95

2. Clipper, Clipper Tools, Netware and NT4

3. reading netware-right's with CLIPPER-Tools III

4. Clipper Tools III Netware

5. Clipper 5.2e App migration from Netware 4.10 to Netware 5/NT4.0

6. migration of 5.2 clipper app from netware 3.11 to netware 5

7. Two more Clipper Tools Functions replace with pure Clipper

8. NNETWHOAMI function from Clipper Code Tools III

9. (Follow up) Rewriting Clipper Tools functions

10. Rewriting Clipper Tools functions

11. Clipper tools Ver 3.0 STRFILE() Function problem

12. CA-Clipper Tools III and COM-Functions (COM_KEY)