help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?
Author Message
 help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?

Hi experts,

My friend has a program writen by clipper s'87 which run the company
shipping business, but now the orginal author had left the company and
no source code avaliable, where can I get a s'87 decompiler?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Alfred.

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?

Quote:
>Hi experts,

>My friend has a program writen by clipper s'87 which run the company
>shipping business, but now the orginal author had left the company and
>no source code avaliable, where can I get a s'87 decompiler?

>Thanks in advance.

>Regards.

>Alfred.

There are several, but none of them are free.  The first one which
comes to mind is Valkyrie.  Try the usual programmers shops.

Larry
--

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?

Quote:

> Hi experts,

> My friend has a program writen by clipper s'87 which run the company
> shipping business, but now the orginal author had left the company and
> no source code avaliable, where can I get a s'87 decompiler?

> Thanks in advance.

> Regards.

> Alfred.

A discount commercial (used) product, Valkyrie, is available from
http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/misc.htm
--
Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
EMS Professional Software/Consulting

http://www.wdn.com/ems

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?

Quote:
>where can I get a s'87 decompiler?

You can find Valkyrie on
www.terminal-impact.com

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help:where i get a free s'87 decompiler?

im searching clipper 87 fall compiler

Quote:

> and how I can have it

Quote:

>> Hi experts,

>> My friend has a program writen by clipper s'87 which run the company
>> shipping business, but now the orginal author had left the company and
>> no source code avaliable, where can I get a s'87 decompiler?

>> Thanks in advance.

>> Regards.

>> Alfred.
>A discount commercial (used) product, Valkyrie, is available from
>http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/misc.htm
>--
>Eric Engelmann, Owner/Technical Director
>EMS Professional Software/Consulting
>4505 Buckhurst Ct.
>Olney MD 20832-1830
>Voice:+1(301)924-3594     Fax:+1(301)963-2708

>http://www.wdn.com/ems

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. S'87 decompiler

2. Clipper Summer '87 Decompiler

3. Decompiler for CLIPPER '87

4. Clipper Summer '87 web decompiler

5. Decompiler for Clipper, Summer '87

6. Decompiler for Summ'87

7. Summer'87 Decompiler

8. Help - Decompiler for Clipper 87

9. Help - Need Decompiler for 87 Clipper

10. Need help getting a clipper summer-87 project to build

11. Decompiler for 87 Object