Clipx - table handling library for Clipper 5.2e from GG Compu-Systems
Author Message
 Clipx - table handling library for Clipper 5.2e from GG Compu-Systems

Hi, Who know about this third party library, this
library is like Tbrowse table handling, I am using
it with clipper 5.2e. Now I want to upgrade
to Clipper 5.3b, but Clipx not support to Clipper
5.2e only. And I cannot find any site about
Clipx from internet. Who can help me to find out
where can I upgrade the Clipx.
Thanks a lot.

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipx - table handling library for Clipper 5.2e from GG Compu-Systems
: Hi, Who know about this third party library, this
: library is like Tbrowse table handling, I am using
: it with clipper 5.2e. Now I want to upgrade

        You should stay with 5.2e  or have a damn good reason to
change !!

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipx - table handling library for Clipper 5.2e from GG Compu-Systems

Quote:
>Hi, Who know about this third party library, this
>library is like Tbrowse table handling, I am using
>it with clipper 5.2e. Now I want to upgrade
>to Clipper 5.3b, but Clipx not support to Clipper
>5.2e only. And I cannot find any site about
>Clipx from internet. Who can help me to find out
>where can I upgrade the Clipx.

Derek,

Since many of the 3rd party products never made it to Clipper 5.3 I
think you'll run out of luck here. Somewhere between te release of
5.2e and the release of 5.3 that market collapsed or developers moved
on to greener meadows like Delphi,  VB and the like.

Since Clipper 5.2 and 5.3 were written in different implementations of
MS C (ic 5.1 and 8.0) many of the 3rd party developers didn't port
their lib to 5.3. I suspect Clipx to be one of those.

Why do you want to upgrade to 5.3 anyway?
Wim Kok

Bugs come in through open Windows.
Qoute by B-Original v1.3a

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipx from gg compu-system

2. where is clipx -GG Compu-Systems ?

3. Clipx Third Party Table Handle Library

4. Eten Chinese System 3.52, Clipper 5.2e, Exospace 1.0g, Clipper Tools 3.0b Problem

5. CLIPPER 5.2e and INTERNET file Handling

6. Escape Library, Clipper 5.2e and Windows XP

7. Clipper 5.2e and SilverWare Comm. Libraries

8. BarCode library for clipper 5.2e

9. RTF Library for Clipper 5.2e

10. Novell Library for Clipper 5.2e

11. Clipx Library