5.2 Network application works with 95, does not work with 98
Author Message
 5.2 Network application works with 95, does not work with 98

I have an application written in Clipper 5.2e linked with Blinker 4
and
CLIPON.LIB v4.0
FLEXFILE.LIB
SWASYNC  v2.0
OVERCL.LIB

The application works perfectly in Win 95 on both the server and the
stations.
In Win 98, the server works fine, but the stations lock up all the time.
Replacing Overcl with the internal Blinker swap command did not help

Can anyone help?

Francois

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipper 5.2 and windows 98/95

2. Mouse doesn't work with Windows 95/98

3. CLIPPER 5.2 DEBUGER NOT WORKING

4. CLD not working in 5.2

5. Gnat 3.10p (.rpm version) + Redhat 5.2 = Not working (I'm new to this)

6. tone() function in clipper 5.2 not played in windows 98

7. Writing Windows 95/98 applications in Clipper

8. Sample Windows 95/98 Application?

9. Does not work under Win 95

10. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

11. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

12. Windows 95/98 applications with fortran/ Vladimir V.Vaislchenko