VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?
Author Message
 VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

Hi

Can anyone help with this:

I have just returned to an application to re-compile it using 1.0c and am
getting the following error for one of the windows:

Line 601, Output buffer overflow: 52600

I tried commenting out this line but the same message occurs but on another
line.

The window concerned is quite a busy one, I suspect that the error message
has something to do with the number of controls on the window!

It compiled and run OK with version 1.0b.

TIA

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

_______________________________________

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

Quote:
>Hi

>Can anyone help with this:

>I have just returned to an application to re-compile it using 1.0c and am
>getting the following error for one of the windows:

>Line 601, Output buffer overflow: 52600

>I tried commenting out this line but the same message occurs but on another
>line.

>The window concerned is quite a busy one, I suspect that the error message
>has something to do with the number of controls on the window!

>It compiled and run OK with version 1.0b.

>TIA

Its OK, I have sorted it!!  It is to do with the number of controls.
I removed 4 controls from the window and it compiled without errors. Just out
of interest, the IDE would allow me to add another 6 controls before I got
the 'Too many Windows' error.

Trevor

_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

_______________________________________

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

Its OK, I have sorted it!!  It is to do with the number of controls.
I removed 4 controls from the window and it compiled without errors. Just out
of interest, the IDE would allow me to add another 6 controls before I got
the 'Too many Windows' error.

Trevor:

Out of intrest, what was the number of controls you had on the window before
you experienced the error?

Pete

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VO 1.0c Output buffer overflow error?

Quote:

>Trevor:

>Out of intrest, what was the number of controls you had on the window before
>you experienced the error?

Pete

Its around the 137 mark

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

_______________________________________

Fri, 31 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO: output buffer overflow:52600 ??

2. VO1.c output buffer overflow

3. Help! Buffer overflow on output

4. Directory() function in ca vo 1.0c(2) v ca vo 2.0

5. Clipper 5.01 C3002 Input Buffer Overflow error

6. Q: overflow error at AI Buffer Read

7. error 10403:AO Buffer Config (i just want to command an analog output)

8. rxvt + python problem: script output buffered and interactive output missing

9. CA-dBFast 2.0C String Buffer [MEMSIZE]

10. VO 1.0c BUG - Window:ButtonClick( )

11. VO 1.0c Printing

12. Printer Setup problem VO 1.0c-2