DBCMD Error
Author Message
 DBCMD Error

I suddenly started getting the following runtime error :

DBCMD 1015 Argument Error rddsetdefa

I am using FLEXFILE II RDD
The error comes up when I invoke a program which compiled and linked without
error.

Any clues ? Or where can I get an update to NG error codes ? 1015 is NOT in
the list.

Brendan Corr

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCMD Error
Brendan

Quote:
> DBCMD 1015 Argument Error rddsetdefa

What parameters/Arguments are you passing RDDSETDEFAULT() ???

That's what the error message is telling you, no need for NG here.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> I suddenly started getting the following runtime error :

> DBCMD 1015 Argument Error rddsetdefa

> I am using FLEXFILE II RDD
> The error comes up when I invoke a program which compiled and linked
without
> error.

> Any clues ? Or where can I get an update to NG error codes ? 1015 is NOT
in
> the list.

> Brendan Corr

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCMD error 1015

2. RDD Error DBCMD /1015 ARGUMENT ERROR DBUSEAREA

3. Clipper Runtime: DBCMD 2001 error message

4. dbcmd/1015 argument error dbcreate

5. error DBCMD/2001 Work area not in use : ORDLISTADD

6. error DBCMD/2001 Workarea not in use

7. DBCMD/1015 error

8. DBCMD/1015 Error ?

9. DBCMD/1015 Argument error: DBUSEAREA

10. DBCMD 1015 Error message

11. ERROR - DBCMD/2001

12. Help Error DBCMD/2001 workarea not in use: __dbpack