Menu Colo(u)rs
Author Message
 Menu Colo(u)rs

2 HELP requests in one evening!

I would like my menu's to have the same "system" colors as the rest of my
"windows", which means top and left box lines in white on grey (w+/w),
bottom and right in black on grey (n/w). Any thoughts ?

Thanks in anticipation

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Menu Colo(u)rs

Quote:

> 2 HELP requests in one evening!

> I would like my menu's to have the same "system" colors as the rest of my
> "windows", which means top and left box lines in white on grey (w+/w),
> bottom and right in black on grey (n/w). Any thoughts ?

> Thanks in anticipation

John,

The effect that you are attempting is available in the Fast library from
Manu Riobal. It looks much better than any cludges that I have tried. I
could send you the complied demo.exe that shows what it looks like. But
be quick; I start holidays Sunday.

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Syntax colo(u)ring

2. Colo Spgs 2 Progmr Needed

3. Menu ID of Bevel Button Menu

4. Menu Items in OS X Apple Menu

5. Sub-Menus in BevelButton Menu

6. putting a menu item in a menu

7. Dynamic menu-rights/Enable and Disable menu-items

8. Add menu items to File menu

9. A menu like Windows menu

10. I bind pulldown-menus to menu-entries, but...

11. Using -menu on a toplevel with a non-menu widget

12. Help: Menu binding only works on tearoff menu?