Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates
Author Message
 Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

Quote:

>>>vern tried to look at your home page but just got an index withnowhere to go
>>>mike foreman

>>THAT'S BECAUSE THE PROVIDER I WAS USING WAS A DIPSHIT!
>>I have since switched providers.  My home page will be back to it's
>>new form by tonight at  <url: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vsix>.
>>As soon as internic updates my DNS for person.com, it will switch back
>>to my own DNS of www.person.com
>>Sorry.
>>... Vern ...
>Your home page is not working. Most of the link goes nowhere. Jpg file also
>cannot be seen.
>Do something about it before inviting us over.
>Thanks.

Hi,

The last message is not wriiten by me, I think someone is using my password or
something to get into my email and all.

Anyway have to apologise if this thing is wrong.

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

Quote:

>>vern tried to look at your home page but just got an index withnowhere to go
>>mike foreman

>THAT'S BECAUSE THE PROVIDER I WAS USING WAS A DIPSHIT!
>I have since switched providers.  My home page will be back to it's
>new form by tonight at  <url:http://www.comland.com/~vsix>.
>As soon as internic updates my DNS for person.com, it will switch back
>to my own DNS of www.person.com
>Sorry.
>... Vern ...

Your home page is not working. Most of the link goes nowhere. Jpg file also
cannot be seen.

Do something about it before inviting us over.

Thanks.

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vern Six's Home Page - Massive Updates

2. Vern's Home Page

3. Vern Six's library

4. Vern Six's V6.00 Clipper Libraries

5. Vern Six's Tools

6. Vern Six's V6.00 Clipper Library

7. Vern Six's Home Page (more info) PLEASE READ THIS!!!

8. Att : Vern Six

9. Vern Six

10. MswLogo updates to home page

11. EOS Home Page updated

12. Redesign and update to the SIGAda home page