New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)
Author Message
 New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)

On 6/1/98 8:11PM, in message

Quote:

> On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 06:47:25 GMT, Dave Pearson

> As ever, I offer this code in the hope that it is of use to someone and
> feedback is always encouraged.

well it seems to work <g>
I just did a wrapper for clip4win  so you just call exam_vars(cTitle)
at anypoint and a listbox of variable names and their values popup.

--
Sean Webb,Spyder Computing
Security , Risk Management , Fire & Rescue Database Systems

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)

Quote:

> > As ever, I offer this code in the hope that it is of use to someone and
> > feedback is always encouraged.

> well it seems to work <g> I just did a wrapper for clip4win so you just
> call exam_vars(cTitle) at anypoint and a listbox of variable names and
> their values popup.

Cool, we've got the first 0.01% of a new visual de{*filter*}. ;-)

I could probably do the same for STATIC and LOCAL variables too, obviously,
you'll have to compile with the /b switch for those to work.

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |     w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ |  ng2html - The NG to HTML converter.

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)

On 6/6/98 7:05AM, in message

Quote:

> Cool, we've got the first 0.01% of a new visual de{*filter*}. ;-)

> I could probably do the same for STATIC and LOCAL variables too, obviously,
> you'll have to compile with the /b switch for those to work.

<BG>.............

--
Sean Webb,Spyder Computing
Security , Risk Management , Fire & Rescue Database Systems
Marina Booking Systems, POS developments,
Import/Export and Freight Forwarding  Systems
Personal Home Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New release of MEMVAR.ZIP (was: MEMVAR.ZIP)

On 6/6/98 7:05AM, in message

Quote:

> Cool, we've got the first 0.01% of a new visual de{*filter*}. ;-)

> I could probably do the same for STATIC and LOCAL variables too, obviously,
> you'll have to compile with the /b switch for those to work.

<BG>.............

--
Sean Webb,Spyder Computing
Security , Risk Management , Fire & Rescue Database Systems
Marina Booking Systems, POS developments,
Import/Export and Freight Forwarding  Systems
Personal Home Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: P3007.ZIP P3007X.ZIP F3007.ZIP PATCH.EXE Clarion for DOS update patches

2. ZIP code template - new version released

3. FYI - yaesockets (portable TCP/IP in Eiffel), new zip released

4. Memvar...

5. Boolean logic in memvar

6. Testing existance of a memvar

7. 5.2e memvar subtraction problem

8. ZIP: Are there any generally avail unzip zip classes

9. toolset.zip and scenev21.zip updated

10. There are two files rbxxx.zip and rbsrc.zip where

11. PLI-32 Alpha 3.10 (Single message ZIP file (30K)) - pli-32.zip (0/1)

12. PLI-32 Alpha 3.10 (Single message ZIP file (30K)) - pli-32.zip (1/1)