Lotus 123/Novell/Clipper problem
Author Message
 Lotus 123/Novell/Clipper problem

Can anyone out there give me there comments/help?

We are running our Lan on Novel 4.11. I have written a clipper 5.1 program
(linked using rtlink.exe).
My problem is that, after the clipper program is accessed and exited and
Lotus 123 v.3.4 is
accessed, the computer processing speed is then must slower than before the
clipper program.
was accessed.

What is the problem?

What can I do to fix it?

regards
shawn

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing data by means of dde in clarion 4 to lotus 123

2. ObjRexx v2.1 OLE interface to Lotus 123

3. wanted: sample source for lotus 123 style character mode menus

4. 123 .WKS format source - 123.prg (1/1)

5. Novel/Lotus/Clipper problem

6. VO 2.0 Read from Excel and Lotus 123 files?

7. 123 password

8. 123 terminal server

9. SysFileDelete(filename) rc = 123

10. VX-REXX DDE to 123 r2.1 for OS/2