Hilighting a row in Tbrowse
Author Message
 Hilighting a row in Tbrowse

Quote:

}Is anyone having problems with tbrowse highlighting an entire row in
}CLIPPER v5.3?  I originally had a program working correctly in 5.2x.
}I then made a couple of changes and now the highlight doesn't go away!
}It works during a SEEK thru the Tbrowse, but doesn't work during the
}processing of the K_UP and K_DOWN?  I'm linking with BLinker v3.02.

Are you sure you are still refreshing after the up and down?

Sat, 07 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tbrowse with rows in different colors

2. TBrowse - Stabilizing the database row with Browse:rowpos.

3. How to control row(), col() while GET within tbrowse

4. TBROWSE did not move the current row

5. Row color in Tbrowse

6. TBrowse with 2 rows ?

7. Multiline tbrowse rows

8. Tbrowse help needed - tbrowse [1/1]

9. ruby-mode not hilighting keywords in XEmacs 21.4?

10. Terminal-based text editor with color syntax hilighting

11. How to join five rows in one row?

12. alternate row color for every other row in table