Xbase++ update..
Author Message
 Xbase++ update..

I have had good results using xbase++.. There are however a few serious bugs
that are supposed to be fixed on the next release. does anyone have any info
as to when that will be released ?
--
Gordon Hamm
Voice Data Systems Inc.

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Xbase++ update..

Quote:
>I have had good results using xbase++.. There are however a few serious bugs
>that are supposed to be fixed on the next release. does anyone have any info
>as to when that will be released ?

The end of this month.

--

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
      WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/

      I'd rather write code that writes code than write code!

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Xbase++ updates

2. Xbase++ Update

3. Xbase++ Update

4. Xbase++ Update

5. Xbase++ Update Jan 29th

6. Xbase++ Update

7. xbase to clarion with reserved word as xbase variable

8. xBase++ vs. CA-VO

9. Alaska xBase++

10. SQLExpress 1.2 - ROCK SOLID C/S Pack for Xbase++ available NOW

11. Vacancy: looking for an experienced Clipper and Xbase++ Developer

12. Convert Dos application to Xbase++ 32 bit