wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)
Author Message
 wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

Yes, it's old ... but I still use Clipper and I'm
looking for the (commercial) SIX-RDD-driver,
NOT the freeware one ...
Or a serial/user would help too ...

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:48:42 GMT
 wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)
R.

http://www.vistasoftware.com sell it.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Yes, it's old ... but I still use Clipper and I'm
> looking for the (commercial) SIX-RDD-driver,
> NOT the freeware one ...
> Or a serial/user would help too ...

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:51:58 GMT
 wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)
He, cool! I thought, because it's old, one couldn't buy it anymore.
It's even 3.02! Thanks!

Quote:
> R.

> http://www.vistasoftware.com sell it.

> --
> HTH
> Steve Quinn

> > Yes, it's old ... but I still use Clipper and I'm
> > looking for the (commercial) SIX-RDD-driver,
> > NOT the freeware one ...
> > Or a serial/user would help too ...

Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:02:57 GMT

1. Clipper 5.2 & SIX help needed

2. SIx Driver RDD

3. hiper-six rdd driver

4. Problem with MDX-RDD under WinNT/95 and Exospace with Clipper 5.2

5. Btrieve RDD for Clipper 5.2?

6. Six RDD driver lastest version

7. List of RDD's for Clipper 5.2/5.3

8. RDD drivers - Six / Comit

9. RDD Drivers - Six/Comit

10. Six RDD 3.02 o COMIX RDD 3.09

11. comix rdd or six rdd for Flagship

12. Rlocking on SIX RDD Clipper database with Visual Basic ADO fails