Al's Xbase++ WebBoard
Author Message
 Al's Xbase++ WebBoard

Quote:
>Does anyone know if Al's Xbase++ Board is down or is it just me?
>Maybe he kicked me off and didn't bother to tell me... :-)
>If in fact his Board it is not going to be reinstated, we need to find another
>venue to meet and discuss issues...
>I don't think Roger's place would be appropriate because he seems very close
>to Al and the ALASKA folks...  We need an open form to discuss
>issues...

Rogers place is just fine, and he's a good guy. His server is running
low on both RAM and disk space, and he's off to the CDAT meeting in
Toronto. Before he left, he ordered both RAM and HD, and should get it
Monday. ASAP, he'll have the webboard running again.

Don't worry, be happy...

Quote:
>I've already tried to get into the alt.comp.databases.xbase++ newsgroup
>but can't find it using either the NEWSGUY(ZIPPO) or DEJANEWS.....

It's definately out there. Have you contacted the news staff of either
of these newsservers?

There has not been much activity on the a.c.d.x++ group yet. Most of
us are waiting for 'the patch'.

--

        Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
 Oasis WWW Mirror   http://www.*-*-*.com/

      Everything that is really great and inspiring is
      created by individuals who can labor in freedom.

                                     Albert Einstein

Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Al's Xbase++ WebBoard

2. XBase++ for NT presentation by Al Acker and Roger Donnay in Toronto

3. Presentation on XBase++ in Toronto area on Nov 6th by Al Acker and Roger Donnay

4. The Xbase Files Brasil - Part II - To MR Al Acker

5. Who's using Blinker & Xbase++

6. Xbase++ at Hagbard's World

7. Alaska's Xbase++

8. xbase to clarion with reserved word as xbase variable

9. What's the equivalent of xbase SEEK command

10. I'm looking for Alaska Xbase Programers in Poland

11. R&R XBASE with Clipper Summr '87

12. How to perform 'shl edx,al'