NT and NT Dos Client
Author Message
 NT and NT Dos Client

We are connecting to an NT 4.0 server using the NT dos client.  There is
also a Citrix box using the share. This has worked ok for the last 2 weeks.
Since then our client has reinstalled NT 4.0 on the server.  Now a user can
open the clipper app, but the next user who tries to use the app gets DBFNTX
error 1012 or DBF access denied.  I know that there is a problem with
caching on busy networks but the fix for this seems to be for Windows
clients. Not dos clients.  Anybody there having similar problems?

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NT and NT Dos Client

We are connecting to an NT 4.0 server using the NT dos client.  There is
also a Citrix box using the share. This has worked ok for the last 2 weeks.

Since then our client has reinstalled NT 4.0 on the server.  Now a user can
open the clipper app, but the next user who tries to use the app gets DBFNTX
error 1012 or DBF access denied.  I know that there is a problem with
caching on busy networks but the fix for this seems to be for Windows
clients. Not dos clients.  Anybody there having similar problems

Thanks
Des

Tue, 20 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM WITH MS-DOS CLIENT FOR WINDOWS NT SERVER

2. NT workstation with Dos Clients.

3. DOS error 4 -- Windows NT client -- clipper app

4. Btrieve client on Windows NT client

5. DDE Client differences 0S/2 vs NT

6. IP-Address of NT-Client in VA-ST 4.0

7. WIN95 vs NT DDE-client performance question

8. Windows NT Workstation and Win95 Client

9. CFD 3.0 Client/Server on NT Network

10. Performance Clipper/NT Client Advantage on Novell

11. Known problems with Win NT 4.0 Clients?