CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm looking for a solid accounting package that can be linked to an
existing POS system made in cllpper using Dbf/Ntx. Does anyone have any
good ideas or program we can buy. I'm willing to accept any ideas and ready
to pay for any consulting. Please Send me an email.
Franco De Luca

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
>Hi I'm looking for a solid accounting package that can be linked to an
>existing POS system made in cllpper using Dbf/Ntx. Does anyone have any
>good ideas or program we can buy. I'm willing to accept any ideas and ready
>to pay for any consulting. Please Send me an email.
>Franco De Luca

IIRC there is a link to a accounting prog vendor on the Oasis. I
suggest you check it out.

Wim Kok

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

You export data in QIF format from Clipper and import it into Quicken. Also
there is locally (Southern England) s an accountant who has written an
accountancy-based app for the jewellery trade. I have already spoken to him
about the concept of joing his accounting functioons to my own Clipper-based
EPOS system anf he has indicated that this is a possibility. However, we
haven't pursued the idea futher pending specific requests from my clients -
let me know if you would like me to put him in touch with you.

--

Cheers......

Will
Want to know VO?
Visit KnowVO, the VIsual Objects knowledgebase
at http://www.knowvo.com
Have you made a contribution lately?
|Hi I'm looking for a solid accounting package that can be linked to an
|existing POS system made in cllpper using Dbf/Ntx. Does anyone have any
|good ideas or program we can buy. I'm willing to accept any ideas and ready
|to pay for any consulting. Please Send me an email.
|Franco De Luca

Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

> Hi I'm looking for a solid accounting package that can be linked to an
> existing POS system made in cllpper using Dbf/Ntx. Does anyone have any
> good ideas or program we can buy. I'm willing to accept any ideas and ready
> to pay for any consulting. Please Send me an email.
> Franco De Luca

Hello Franco:

One solution would be to pick one of the accounting packages that use
Btrieve - including Great Plains, Macola, Solomon, and many other
solid, popular packages. If you use one of these, you can access the
Btrieve files from Clipper using RaSQL/B Btrieve RDD for Clipper. One
caveat -- it is best if you use an accounting package where they will
disclose the Btrieve record layouts to customers.

You can find out more about RaSQL/B at http://www.rasql.com. Or please
let me know if you have any further questions.

--
Maureen Weicher
Communication Horizons

http://www.netlib.com

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

<reply>
        Some years ago I got a demo from ColumbuSoft.  It is a clipper
based accounting package to link into your applications.  The client & I
parted company, so I never got to really test it.  I've seen a post from
them somewhere recently, so I am sure they are still around.  Perhaps
someone can post a URL.  FWIW, The demo looked pretty good, integrated
well and seemed flexible.

HTH
Ted Cleaver

: Hi I'm looking for a solid accounting package that can be linked to an
: existing POS system made in cllpper using Dbf/Ntx. Does anyone have any
: good ideas or program we can buy. I'm willing to accept any ideas and ready
: to pay for any consulting. Please Send me an email.
: Franco De Luca

--

Sat, 07 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

>    Some years ago I got a demo from ColumbuSoft.  It is a clipper
>based accounting package to link into your applications.  The client & I
>parted company, so I never got to really test it.  I've seen a post from
>them somewhere recently, so I am sure they are still around.  Perhaps
>someone can post a URL.

Accounting for Clipper (also Accounting for Delphi).  Sold in modules
(General Ledger, Payroll, etc.), you get the source code to integrate
into your application.

   http://www.columbusoft.com

--
Clark Morrison

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accounting Software Integration

2. [$$] Report Accounts (RA) class library for accounting arithmetic

3. [**] Requesting alpha / beta sites for Report Accounts [RA] class library for accounting arithmetic

4. URGENT URGENT URGENT

5. Clipper, Accounting, and the GPL

6. Clipper Accounting

7. looking for Accounting software that's y2k and clipper compatible

8. Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)

9. HELP: FlagShip and Accounting For Clipper

10. Clipper and NT integration

11. Integration of Wordprocessor function with Clipper 5.2

12. SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER(IX, JAVA, Automated Integration, Clearcase, JPython)