Clock onto screen
Author Message
 Clock onto screen

I'd like to use a small digital clock on the top of my program screen, but I
don't want to use Clipper Tools SHOWTIME().

Is there another way to display it ?
I remember about a TSR that works fine, but I lost it. It's name is ALARM.

Thanks,

Luiz - Sao Paulo - Brazil

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clock onto screen
Quote:
>Is there another way to display it ?
>I remember about a TSR that works fine, but I lost it. It's name is
ALARM.

Mailed it to youre mail-adres

Enjoy Jelle

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clock onto screen
Thanks,

It's working fine !!!

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. writing output listing onto screen (or not) and onto file

2. Screen copied text onto command line means nothing

3. clock scan [clock format [clock seconds]] fails

4. change TOD clock with set and store clock

5. How to do IP clock balance with external clock

6. How to Generate 1MHz clock from 44MHz Clock??

7. Problem with clocking logic usign a derived clock

8. Gated Clock(double rate clock)?

9. clocking on rising AND falling edge of a clock

10. rising_edge(clock) vs clock'event

11. Gated Clock(double rate clock)?

12. clocks and clock enables in Xilinx