* * * HELP * * *
Author Message
 * * * HELP * * *

Can anyone tell me what products they are using for telephone interface.  We
have an Auction client that uses a telephone bidding sytem.  This is not
voice, merely telephone keypad entry of numeric data.  We need to interface
with our Clipper based application.

Any guidance appreciated.

TIA.

John Wm Beckner

Droege Computing Services Inc
919-403-9459 voice
919-403-8199 fax

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 * * * HELP * * *

with clipper 5.x theres a lib for accessing the built in funtions of
the talking technologies ranger telephony boards..

Quote:
>>Can anyone tell me what products they are using for telephone interface.  We
>>have an Auction client that uses a telephone bidding sytem.  This is not
>>voice, merely telephone keypad entry of numeric data.  We need to interface
>>with our Clipper based application.
>>John Wm Beckner

>>Droege Computing Services Inc
>>919-403-9459 voice
>>919-403-8199 fax

                            TRoN~!
                            CompuTec Data Systems

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error