Seeking advice...
Author Message
 Seeking advice...

When I put the command 'set century on' in the .prg my date fields turn to
four digit year number dates. When I try to update my data from within the
.exe program, a crash happens giving a dbfntx error. When Set Century is Off
can update my data from within the program with no problems. In DBU the date
fields will automatically set at 8. How do I fix this problem so that in DBU
I can see my year date at 4 digits? Also, how do I keep Set century On while
still being allowed to update my data without a crash? As I've said, when
Set century is Off the updates and the program works perfectly.
Using Clipper 5.3.

Wed, 06 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. seek advice on mac vs 486 for apl

2. Seeking advice!

3. Student seeks advice from FORTH community

4. Newbie seeks advice

5. Beginner seeks advice

6. Seeking Advice on PL/I Options

7. seek advice on mac vs 486 for scheme

8. Seeking advice on first scheme program

9. Simple persistent object storage: seeking advice on storing user defined, runtime defined abstract datatypes into Oracle

10. Seeking advice

11. Seeking Advice on Mixed Signal Foundries

12. Seek advice - "Ada for Smart People"